You have developed your business or property and it’s time to upgrade your equipment or your water infrastructure to maximise your yields and future growth. We may be able to assist you through flexible finance options such as Ruralco Flexi Finance.
Ruralco Flexi Finance is a tailored product with a competitive interest rate that effectively allows you to borrow up to 100% of the estimated value of the water infrastructure you purchase through one of Ruralco Holdings’ water businesses.
What it includes:
- You can access finance for a term of up to 7 years
- A competitively priced interest rate
- 100% finance for pumps, pipes, pivots and associated equipment that are purchased and installed through one of Ruralco Holdings’ water businesses financing up to 20% of project installation costs
- We offer lending that is secured against your water equipment, rather than your property
With our finance solutions you get the benefit of:
Dealing directly with our people: From the moment you contact us to register your interest our Ruralco Finance representatives will be responsible for your onboarding and the ongoing administration of your loan.
Years of agribusiness experience: After 120 years serving Australian farmers across their merchandise, livestock, wool trading we’ve taken the next step in helping farmers build their businesses. Through experience we know that running an agricultural business and managing seasonal variances brings with it plenty of complexity. That’s why you can be confident you’re partnering with people who understand what it is to operate a farming enterprise and within a local rural community.
Solutions tailored to meet a broad range of operations: Both the Ruralco Seasonal Finance and Flexi Finance loans may suit you regardless of the type of livestock you run and may suit either stud breeding or commercial operations.
With our finance solution you may be in a position to:
- Gain a diversified source of funding outside of your main bank
- Expand your existing crop
- Expand your productivity by higher yields per acre
- Expand your broader farming or horticulture operations
Administration and establishment:
Ruralco Flexi Finance is provided by De Lage Landen Pty Limited ABN 20 101 692 040 (DLL) and administered by Ruralco Finance Pty Ltd ACN 137 199 378 under Australian Credit Licence 367028. Available to approved ABN holders for business purposes only. Credit criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
Want to know more or apply?
Either contact your nearest Ruralco-backed business or for more information email email@example.com and someone from our team contact you shortly: